Sunday, November 30, 2008

Qualls Family Photo Shoot

Last Sunday, I had the pleasure of photographing the "Q" Family! It's been great to watch their kids grow up through the years. They're such a neat family! Here are some of my favorites from our photo shoot...

Left to Right: Taylor, Tanner, Mike, and Becky...
and a more casual look...
I think this is my favorite photo of the entire photo shoot!
Tanner and his guitar....
Taylor and his guitar...Taylor plays in a local band, and was telling me about all of the upcoming shows they'll be playing. How cool!
Here are the boys with Becky's mom, Grandma R...
The whole gang together with Becky's mom...What a good lookin' group!
Becky and the boys...
Mike and the boys...
Becky's mom...Isn't she so pretty? She always looks so well put-together! I wish I could be like that!! (and she's so sweet!)
Mike and Becky have a wonderful ministry to couples. They are absolutely fabulous at what they do!
The whole group again...
Love these shots like this!
Another picture of Mike and the boys...
Becky and her mom. I really like how this one turned out, too!
And another of Becky and the boys. Love those coordinating colors! It really brings the whole picture together.
Really like how this one turned out, too. What an awesome family!
Thanks for trusting your family to my lens! I'll get your cd to you soon!

No comments: