Friday, November 21, 2008

Pellow Family Photo Shoot...

Wednesday was such a pretty day for a photo shoot with the "P" Family kiddos. Above are their kiddos: Natalie, Josie, Delilah, and Logan

So glad that we were able to find some fall color even in November!
Sweet sisters, Natalie and Josie...
Logan is turning 16 next week. Happy birthday, Logan!
Miss Natalie...
Josie is Little Miss Personality!
and sweet baby sis, Delilah...
A smoochie from Delilah to Natalie...
Delilah was clapping for herself in this picture. (Love that age!)
I couldn't decide which one of these next three that I like the best, so I thought I'd just post all 3 of them!


Love those dimples!
Natalie is such a pretty young lady! My Kylie kept telling me, "Oh Mommy. Natalie is so pretty!" while I was editing these photos.
Big brother, Logan...
Another group shot...
Love those profiles!
What a sweet family!
Thanks for trusting your children to my lens, Kyle and Jenna. You have a wonderful group of kids!

No comments: