Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hughs Family Photo Shoot

Last Wednesday I had the privilege of photographing Joe and Casi H, and their sweet little doggie, Abbey. Here are some of the pics from our photo shoot...

Casi is on the left and Joe is on the right (as if you wouldn't have figured that out!)...Here's a totem pole made of Casi, Joe, and Abbey...
We took the pictures is the gorgeous back yard of Jay and Tamey C. I really appreciate how freely they share their beautiful yard when I need a special place to take photos!! Abbey looks all perky and ready to have her picture taken in this picture!
She is a very sweet little doggie. She's 5 years old, and they've had her since she was an itty baby...
Casi and Joe, minus the pup who was enjoying herself wandering that big back yard!
Ahhh, snuggle time!
Back to back...
On the wooden bridge, with plenty of foliage back behind.
Abbey taking her people for a walk...
I don't know what it is exactly, but I love the expressions in this picture!
Under the shade tree, enjoying the swing...
I have your picture cd ready for you, Joe and Casi. We'll have to figure out a time to get it to you! Thank you for sharing your family with my lens.

No comments: