Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shawver Family Photo Shoot!

Last Sunday I was able to take pictures for the "S" Family. Steve and Mindy have two adorable little kiddos...and you know how I love little kiddos! Here are just a few of my favorites from our photo shoot...

Left to Right: Ryan, Mindy, Ginger, and Steve...
Baby Gigi...Isn't she a dolly?? She is a little miracle baby. She was born with some major health issues, but had her final surgery in September. This little gal has had oodles of prayer go up for her!
And big brother, Ryan. He's so smiley and sweet!
Love this picture of Mindy and her boy! (Doesn't she have a gorgeous smile??)
Ryan and Gigi...Aren't those little shirts so cute??
Steve and Mindy with their Harley. Doesn't that look like fun??
Steve and his sweet boy...
Mindy and her little princess...
The whole gang again...

and a final shot with the bike...
Thanks so much for sharing your family with my lens! I'll get your cd to you soon!

No comments: