Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Braile Boys Photo Shoot

Last Friday, I had the pleasure of taking pictures of Jason and Missy's four boys. They are a fun group, full of energy & loving to play many different sports. Missy thought it would be fun to take some pictures in their element...on the playing fields! (Great idea!!) Here are some of my favorite...

Take me out to the ball game...Anthony is the umpire, Brandon is the batter, Trenton is the catcher, and Phillip is sliding into home!Here are a couple of individual pics. (I'll show you the rest here in a minute! :o) Trenton...
Brandon...
The whole gang again...
Phillip...
and Anthony...
Sittin' on the bench...Brandon, Anthony, Trenton, and Phillip...
The gang, with the high school football field in the background...
Okay, this one cracks me up. Notice the goal post...
At home in front of the fireplace...
and, finally, on the 50 yard line at the high school football field...
I'm so glad that I don't have to choose which one to use on their Christmas cards! That's going to be a difficult decision!! :o) Thanks so much for sharing your boys, Missy and Jason!

No comments: