Saturday, November 22, 2008

Allison Family Cousins Photo Shoot

This morning I was able to head west and take some pictures for my friend, Andrea's, kiddos and her nieces and nephews. What a fun group! They were getting ready for a birthday party, so you could feel the excitement in the air! Here are some of the 'big kids'. (back row) Natalie, Blake, and Rachel; (front row) Amber and Courtney.
Next Saturday is the twins' birthday! Rachel and Amber were having their party today. Aren't they so cute?!?
Big sis, Natalie, and little sis, Courtney. (I think I must have worn her out! :o)
Here's Little Miss Personality again! She was quite enthralled with the idea of putting her hands in her pocket like the big kids! :o)
Thanks for trusting your kiddos to my lens! It was a pleasure...

No comments: