Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rezen Family Photo Shoot!

Wow, I had a difficult time deciding which pictures to post on this photo shoot. Lots and lots of cute pictures! Thursday morning was gorgeous weather, and I had fun with the R Family taking pictures of Bryan, Tara, Brody, and Olivia. Here are just a few of my favorites...

The whole gang in front of my favorite door for portraits..
A close-up of the gang. You can tell we were having a good time!
In this picture, Miss Olivia is doing a little dance for us...
Wow, they're getting some air on this one!
Two little cutie bugs. You can tell that they're brother and sister, can't you?!
Brody is the same age as my Kylie. He looks like such a big guy in this picture!
Sweet girlie...
Relaxin' for the CD cover...(tee-hee)
Okay, you know me...I always have to put in a silly-face picture. Here are the two little monkeys...
Hey, Mommy and Daddy are pretty cute themselves!
Fun shot of the gang...
Oh, wait, here's that little monkey again!
Aww...
What a neat family...
Daddy and his boy...
Mommy and her girl...
Little Miss Cutie-Patootie...
and the Bubster...
Love this fun-loving shot!
I have your picture cd ready for you, Bryan and Tara. I'm excited for you to see the photos. Thanks for trusting me to photograph your family! It was my pleasure!

No comments: