Friday, October 17, 2008

Claire Livingston's Senior Portraits--Oct 2008

Saturday afternoon, I had such a fun time taking Senior Portraits for Claire. She is so beautiful! She had brought three different outfits, and this was her cute pink sweater...
Okay, I have a thing for red shoes! I had some in college and when I was teaching, but haven't had any for years. Claire had an adorable pair of red heels, so I just had to accent them in this photo...
Relaxing on the bridge...
Her eyes look so pretty... especially when she's wearing blue!
Love the lighting and the different plant textures setting off this photo...
We made sure she got to show off her pedicure!
Love how the path goes out of sight in this background!
This was taken next to a fountain, but actually looks more like a waterfall in this picture...
Doesn't she look like a model??
Comfy and relaxed...
You can see the fountain again in this photo...
Thank you, Claire, for trusting me to take photos to celebrate your Senior year! You are a pretty young lady...inside and out!

No comments: