Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kellough Family Photo Shoot

Last Sunday afternoon, I had the privilege of photographing the K family. The mommy, Christy, is my buddy whom I have Girls Night Out with, and with whom I go to the annual craft show on Labor Day weekend. I've known her family for ages, and it's so neat to look back over the photo shoots I've done for them and see how the kids have grown. Here's the whole group...
I really like the placement on this photo...
This is the same photo, but I applied some special editing to it. What do you think? I kind of like it. It make the people stand out, but you can still see the neat natural background.
Here's their youngest son, Noah. He's a cute young man!
and their big guy, Josh. He's a Sophomore in high school this year. Wow!
The whole gang again. I really like this one.
Miss Caitie and her beautiful eyes...
Tower of "K" kids...
Another whole gang shot...
Josh and his pretty eyes...
Here's Noah, looking like he never ever gets into trouble!
Miss Caitie with some orneriness in her eyes!
They fill a whole step!
We were laughing that this pose reminded us of the Brady Bunch!
Peek-a-boo with Miss Caitie.
Relaxin' with Noah...
and Josh looks pretty cool...
The gang walking down the sidewalk toward the art museum...

These are but a few of the photos on your CD. I'm excited for you to see the rest of them, Scott and Christy!

No comments: