Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Collins Family Photo Shoot

You may remember about a year ago when I did a photo shoot for some friends of ours who were expecting their first baby. Then, Baby Mattie was born less than a week later. It was such a fun photo shoot! Recently I had the opportunity to take a family picture with this sweet family of 3, including Baby Mattie who just turned one! So...here are a few of their photos that I really wanted to get posted tonight before I head to bed!

The whole gang, Angie, Mattie, and Adam...
Daddy enjoyin' his girl...
Love those precious little soft lips...
Click on this picture to see the pink bow and the baby's original eye color filled in.
Baby Mattie is so blessed to have parents who love her so much. Other than Christ, she is the center of their lives!
Pretty, pretty, princess...

This pose was one of my favorite. Do they look so happy and natural together??
Playing in the grass...
She's thinking about something! You can tell by the inquisitive look in her eyes! One of the same poses from above, but with a grin from Miss Mattie...
Going for a walk with Mommy...
"Oh, allright, you can kiss me, but make it quick! I'm on a mission!!"
I really like how they look in this picture, as well...
Restin' on Daddy's shoulder...
Daddy helps me to knock on the door...
"Hey, we're going on a walk. Ya wanna join us?"
Bye bye! I'm going to go play with my mommy and daddy!!

Thanks, Adam and Angie, for trusting me to get some good shots of your lovely family. You are a blessing to our family, and our kids just love you guys!

No comments: