Thursday, October 16, 2008

Windes and Comtois Families Photo Shoot...

Last Saturday morning, I had the privilege of photographing the "C" & "W" families! It's fun to get a chance to photograph several family units, and the group all together. Each person has a unique personality, and I love trying to capture that!

Here are Amy, Evan, and Jason: all ready for their family picture!
Sweet little Evan...
And here is Evan's new baby cousin, Asher. Isn't he a little dolly??
Here is Baby Asher with his mommy and daddy. His daddy is Evan's daddy's big brother...Doesn't Mommy look awesome? I can't believe she had a baby just 3 weeks ago!
Amy, Evan, and Jason...on the move!
Grandpa and Aunt Patsy with Baby Asher...
Evan gives his grandpa a smooch, as Grandma watches. (These are Patrick and Jason's parents.)
You know me...I always have to put in a picture that just cracks me up! Here's a great picture when Evan was tired of smiling at the camera.
Little Man on a mission...

Grandpa and Grandma with their two boys and their familes...

Grandpa and Grandma with their new little grandbaby...Isn't he so precious??
Mommy shows Evan how to give Asher a kissy on the head...
Amy's parents, Nancy and Rene', with her sweet little family...
Evan gives a smoochie to Baby Asher...
Evan loves on his grandma and grandpa...
Ohhhh, he's so tiny! Little Asher on Grandma's shoulder....
Big, googly grins!
Relaxin' with my mommy and daddy...

"I've heard I'm pretty cute. What do YOU think??"
The big, happy gang!
Thanks for sharing your family with my lens. I really enjoyed photographing your family!

No comments: