Friday, October 17, 2008

Livingston Family Photo Shoot

Last Saturday I had the privilege of taking pictures for the L Family. We took the pics in the backyard of Jay and Tamey C. (Their yard is gorgeous and looks like a park!) I also took Claire's Senior Portraits this same day, and I'll post those separately.

Here's the sweet family...Claire, Jay, Lori, and Rick...
I love their coordinating white shirts with denim! Looks great!

Tyler and Jay are the same age, while Claire is a year older...
Had to put a black and white shot in here!
Isn't their backyard so pretty? They add something new every year, plus keep up with the existing features. It makes such a nice setting for family photos!
Thanks for sharing your family with me! You've got two great kids! Wish I had time to put more pics on my website, but I'm in a bit of a hurry tonight! Can't wait for you to see the rest of your photos!

No comments: