Friday, October 10, 2008

Graham Family Photo Shoot

Sunday afternoon, I photographed the G Family kiddos. They are a sweet and fun group! Here are Jack, Lindsey, and Patrick...
I love this picture! We kept laughing because Jack would only touch his nose to Lindsey's cheek rather than really kissing her! :o)
Patrick, Lindsey, and Jack...
Little monkey hangin' in the tree!
Relaxin' in the grass...
I just love bare feet!
Casual kiddos...
Isn't he a doll??
She's such a pretty girl. I think this is the one she wants blown up to a very large size and hung over the fireplace! :o)
Patrick has grown up so much this past year! He's a great kid with a fun-loving personality...
Skipping along...
Enjoying the pretty fountain by the yummy-smelling rose garden...
I really enjoyed taking these photos. Thanks for sharing your kiddos with my lens, Lori!

No comments: