Tuesday, November 17, 2009

McQueen Family Photo Shoot---Nov 2009

Recently, I had the privilege of taking photos for the McQ family, as well as their extended families. This posting, as well as the following two, go together, so be sure to view them all! Here are Karlee, Tamy, Mark, and Logan...
Little Logan is so photogenic! I just had to capture a shot of him playing with his train. I thought that leaving the train its original color, and having the rest of the photo in black and white, might be a fun touch...
Here's Little Miss Personality, Karlee Jo. This girl was smiling from the time they brought her home from the hospital as a newborn. (Really...I witnessed it myself on more than one occasion!) I know that many of you have been praying for Karlee's family, as Karlee went through over a year of chemo treatments. Good news...Karlee just had her 9 month scans and they were clear! Woo-hoo! Look at this happy 4 year old face!
Here are the two little monkeys together...
Here are Logan (2 yrs), Karlee (4 yrs), and their cute cousin, Archer (4 yrs)...
Here's a picture of the whole gang. (l to r): Thomas, Archer, Amy, Karlee, Tamy, Logan, Mark, McIver, Hazel, Don, and Pat...
This little 2 year old loves to play outside!
Toward the end of our photo shoot, Miss Karlee was ready for some alone-time with her Barbie. I'm pretty sure that my body used to be flexible enough to sit like that!
Mark and Tamy...what a neat couple! I'm so blessed to be able to call them friends!
The McQ family...
Mark and Tamy's family with Tamy's parents...
Tamy, with her mom Pat, and her sister Amy...
Dad with his two girlies...
I always love the photo right after the kiss. (I do believe that the 3 of them have matching dimples! Sweet!)
Mark and Tamy's family with Mark's parents...
Here is Mark with his parents, McIver and Hazel...I'm sure from this picture that these two must never fight at all...:o) (Well...maybe not 'never', but they sure are good buddies!)
Tamy and Mark...
Can you believe she was laughing at me? Well...after all, I did have a dancing Barbie on my head! (Thanks Tamy!)
Doesn't he look 'all boy' in this shot??
Karlee, Tamy, Mark, and Logan...
Another family shot...
And another large group photo...
The three cousins hangin' out and havin' fun...
I love those little pursed lips as he is deep in thought...
Karlee is getting some tickles from her daddy...
I just had to put this picture in here. The expression on Logan's face is priceless! What a hoot!
Thanks so much, Mark and Tamy, for trusting your family to my lens. What an awesome family you have! I'll have your portrait cd ready for you in the next few days!

No comments: