Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby Jillian Reece's Photo Shoot--Nov 2009

Oh my goodness, I had the pleasure of taking pictures of the cutest little newborn last Saturday. This is Jillian Rae R and she is a little miracle baby! Her daddy and mommy are Brian and Jami, and her big sisters are Aleah and Rylee. Jillian was a little over two weeks old at her photo shoot. Isn't she a dolly?
She was wide awake for most of the photo shoot, and did not want to miss anything that might be going on. Here she is giving us a bit of a yawn...
Here's Miss Jillian on her daddy's arm. Love this black and white shot with the pink bow accent...
Miss Jillian was sure watching her mommy. Look at all of that hair on her sweet little head!
Ahhh...relaxing at last...
Just had some fun playing around with a filter on this shot...
Don't you love how newborn babies hold on so tight, and they love the smell of their mommies???
Here's something new I'm trying, with a collage of all of the pictures, edited for 8X10 or 16X20. I really like the way this turned out!
Brian and Jami, thank you for sharing your sweet Jillian with my lens. She is so precious and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. (Getting some snuggle-time was an added bonus that I appreciate so much! :o) I'll have your edited pictures burned to a disk in the next day or so.

No comments: