Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Grandparents' Part of the Photo Shoot--Nov 2009

You'll want to view the photo shoot before this one and the photo shoot after this one, as they all three were done at the same time. In this posting, you will see the grandparents. (And, let me tell ya...they are very important people! Just ask their kids and grandkids! :o) First, here are Mark's parents, Hazel and McIver. They said that they haven't had their portrait done together in a long time. I was excited to get to be the person to take these photos!
Here is Mark with his dad and mom. (Mark also has two brothers.)
For some reason, I really like this shot in black and white...
Here are McIver and Hazel with Mark's family...
Here's a taller photo...
And one more in front of the fountain...
Here are Tamy and Amy's parents, Pat and Don...
Left to Right: Tamy, Pat, Don, and Amy...
Don, Pat, Archer, Amy, and Thomas...
Don, Pat, Karlee, Tamy, Logan, and Mark...
One more shot of Pat and Don. (I really like this one!)
Thanks so much, McIver, Hazel, Don, and Pat for trusting your family to my lens! You are all four such awesome parents and grandparents, and I know that your family appreciates you so much! I'll have your portrait cds ready for you within the next few days!

No comments: