Friday, November 27, 2009

Wiiliams & Sterling Families Photo Shoot--Nov 2009

Recently, I had the privilege of taking photos for the W and S Families. I hadn't seen them for ages, and it was so great to see them again. Back row (l to r): Jim, Belinda, Brad, and DJ. Front row (l to r): Kailey, Mackenzie, Becca, Meredith, and Ethan.
The S Family is such a sweet group! Here are Ethan, Meredith, Kailey, DJ, and Mackenzie...
This was the first time I got to meet Mr Ethan. He is a sweetie!
Miss Mackenzie is such a young lady now. I remember when she was one of my little bitty preschoolers...
I love this picture of Kailey in front of the girly-girl Christmas tree. It really looks like she is in front of a backdrop, or the background was photo-shopped in, but...alas...it's a real tree! We were at Union Station and they were putting up all different themed Christmas trees.
All three of the S Family kiddos. Aren't they cutie-bugs??
Uncle Brad was able to get lots of giggles out of little Ethan...
Do you think she'd like some cheese to go with that ham??? :o) I just had to put this one in because it cracks me up every time I look at it!
Here are the girls with their Aunt Becca. Becca used to babysit for our kids, and let me tell ya, they love her to pieces!!
Here are the girlies with their brother...Becca, Brad, and Meredith. Meredith is holding a rose in memory of their brother who passed away as an infant.
Two silly sisters. (They had just finished re-inacting the Marilyn Monroe scene of her skirt and hair blowing in the air.)
Mom with her girls...
Nana and Kailey...
DJ with his boy...
Anyone care to dance??
Here's the reaction I got when asking the girls to give their dad a kiss on the cheek. Ummm...I don't think so! :o) Love these expressions!!
DJ and his girlies...
We tried an upward focus shot, but I had some trouble with the lighting. Still, I like the overall look...
Nana and Mackenzie...
Love this picture of Kailey lovin' on her baby brother. Mackenzie and Kailey are such great big sisters!
Another group shot of the S Family...
And one final shot of the whole gang...
Thanks so much for trusting your family to my lens. It was a joy to see you again and to capture some photos of your family. I will finish editing the pictures and have your portrait cd ready for you in the next couple of days.

No comments: