Sunday, July 20, 2008

Allison Family Photo Shoot

Bright and early Saturday morning, I had the privilege of taking some photos of the A Family. They have such cute kiddos, with very expressive expressions. (You know I love that!) Here are some of my favorites that I've gotten edited.

I love it that the 2 year old girlie, Courtney, was right in the middle of a big yawn when I snapped this shot. Perfect expression for a 2 year old! This would be such a cute photo to blow up to 24X36 size...
Speaking of expressions...this was one of the last pictures I took. Miss Natalie was not a happy camper by then! But it made for such a cute dog-gone picture!
Miss Natalie gave her daddy a great big smooch...
Courtney just couldn't wait for me to take a picture of her on this stool..
Oh, my, this little guy is a doll! Tyler is 7 months old. He is crawling like crazy and pulling up whenever he can. Busy, busy little guy! I was trying to capture a grin which would show those cute little 2 toofers!
Daddy and his girls. I think both of the girls' personalities are well-represented in this picture. So sweet...
Courtney loves her big sis!
Mommy and Daddy even have names! Andrea and Shane...
Their family had just gotten a puppy two days earlier. What a sweet little gal she was!
Mommy said something that did not go over too well with Miss Natalie. I thought I missed her expression, but was so excited to see that I was able to capture it!
Tyler the smiler!
Aren't they a cute couple??
Daddy and his happy boy... Mommy gets some lovin' from Miss Courtney...
She's so excited that she starts playing with her shirt!

Bubby only held still for one picture with his sissies...
Off to the races...
Mommy and her princesses...
Wow, she has some long eyelashes. Love this side-view of her sweet little face!
Mom and Dad...
Natalie is such a beautiful girl. My girls think that this girl could be a model! (She likes to pose, too!)
A little daddy/son interaction...
I think that Courtney looks so much like her cousin, Hailey, in this picture!
Miss America... One gorgeous family! (The doggies even cooperated!)

Thanks for sharing your family with my lens! I thoroughly enjoyed your photo shoot. I hope to have your CD ready for you no later than Wednesday, then I'll give you a call!

No comments: