Thursday, July 10, 2008

Maternity Photo-Shoot

This photo shoot went wonderfully well. The expectant mommy and daddy were so sweet and fun and flexible! This was less than a week before their baby girl came along...

Okay, from 'photography set-up' point of view, I LOVE this portrait!!!


Daddy and Mommy...
We did a few outdoor pictures. This one I layered, using black and white on the background, and keeping the mommy in color...

They didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl, so I did a 'boy' photo and a 'girl' photo. (We took her picture with a blue flower and with a pink flower.) Oooh, the pink looks so pretty!

So sweet...

This is one of my favorite pictures, too. I had them kiss over the mommy's shoulder, then caught this great natural expression from both of them...

As close to a "mom's-eye-view" as we can get! I stood on a retaining wall behind the mommy and had her lean her head back a bit so that I could get a shot of her feet from her view!

As the mom of a "sporty girl", I just had to do a sports shot! Angie said that basketball used to be her favorite sport, so we did this shot..

Angie said that she felt like she was getting Senior pictures taken! If they have 'Senior-itis', it will be over by next Thursday!


I have a feeling that this will be Adam's mom's favorite picture! Isn't it sweet???


This was a fun one to do! We were waiting for "Peanut" to kick the duckie right off of her belly! I was going to do layering on this photo with black and white, except for the duck, but it made the duck look like I had put a bad clip art on her belly! I like this one in color...

Won't be long now! Peanut will be here soon!

No comments: