Sunday, September 7, 2008

Myrick Family Photo Shoot...

I had such a nice time getting to see the "M" family on Saturday when I was able to take their pictures! Such a nice family, with sweet (and adorable) kids! Here are some of the pics...

Back row: Abby, Rachel, and Luke; Front row: Lizzie, James holding Levi, and Shelly...

What a fun group!
Here's Shelly with the girlies... In these pictures I can really see how very much Abby (middle of the back row in this pic) looks like her mommy!
James and the boys, Levi and Luke...
Another group shot...
Two year olds are so much fun!
Rachel was one of my first little preschoolers, when I was serving as Preschool Minister. I've taken lots of pictures of this cutie-bug!
Abby loves to have her picture taken! That reminds me so much of my Natalie at that age...always ready to pose for a picture!
Luke has grown so much during this past year when they were in Kenya! He's taller than his mom now!
And Lizzie has turned into a young lady! She is a Sophomore in high school this year. She has always been a sweet gal.
Miss Abby and Miss Rachel...love those dimples!
Levi and his big bubby...
Rachel, Lizzie, and Abby...
You'll never meet a nicer couple! I've really missed getting to visit with them!
Little man...love those curls!
Their family has 5 kiddos like our family does!
Sittin' on the bridge...
Mommy and her little guy...
I love those expressions...Can't you totally tell what they're thinking?? ("No, no, don't open the door." and "Mommy, she won't let me open the door!") Click on this one to see it larger. I left his eye color the color that they really are (by layering the photos), then did the rest of the pic in black and white.

Their little 2 year old, Levi, was such a hoot! You can see in this picture that he was skipping and hopping, and his feet aren't even touching the ground!

Thanks for sharing your sweet family with my lens!

No comments: