Friday, June 3, 2011

Taylor Family Photo Shoot--May 2011

On a pretty Spring day in May, I had the privilege of taking photos of the "T" family: Eli, Katy, Haylee, and Landin. This photo shoot also doubled as a maternity shoot, and I'm excited to update you with the fact that they have now welcomed Baby Zoey into their family. (Can't wait to meet her!) They are a fun group to photograph, and Miss Haylee has wonderful photo ideas, while Mr Landin was a total ham! (I loved it!) These photos seemed to take me forever to edit; then I realized why...we took over 600 photos that day! Wow, Haylee and Landin were awesomely patient and you would have never known how many we took by the freshness of their attitudes the whole time. Way to go, kiddos! Here are some of my favorites from the day...
I absolutely LOVE this shot!
Sissy poses, while Bubby acts the ham!  :o)
I must say that Katy got around amazingly well for someone who is 9 months along.  Thanks for working with me, Katy!
Beautiful shot of a beautiful little girl.
A more serious look from the little man.
Awww...
Sweet family shot...
Thanks so much, Eli and Katy, for trusting your family to my lens.  It was a pleasure to photograph you all!  I will have your Portrait CD ready for you very soon.

No comments: