Monday, June 20, 2011

Sales Family Photo Shoot June 2011

On a lovely June morning, I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot for the "S" Family.
Dorothy and Richard are parents to Sean and Scott.  Aren't they a cute couple?
Here are Sean and Robin, with their two sons Sean Michael and Ryan.  What a good looking group!
Here are Scott and Kathleen, with their children Luke and Morgan.  What a sweet family!
I love this picture!  Ahhh, the joys of boys!  :o)

My word...do these 3 guys look alike or what??
Thanks so much Richard, Dorothy, Sean, Robin, Scott, and Kathleen for trusting your families to my lens. It was a pleasure to photograph your families! I have your Portrait CD's ready for you and will be in touch with you soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are great, Janet! Love the very first and the very last ones!!! And the ones with the motorcycle - awesome!