Sunday, May 9, 2010

Max and Monty's Photo Shoot--May 2010

Saturday morning, I had the pleasure of photographing two adorable little guys named Max and Monty. Max is the big brother and Monty is the newborn little brother. I must admit that this first picture of Max is one of my favorite pics of all time! Isn't he so cute??
Monty was a sweet little snuggler, and so wide-awake and wanting to take in everything that was going on!
I love it when the little guys look up to the big guys. Monty obviously is quite intrigued by his big brother, Max...
Mr. Personality...
I just love those little baby toes...so sweet!!
It's so fun to be able to see the smile in their eyes...
Monty has the bluest eyes! His natural eye color really shows up when enhanced in this black and white shot...
What a fun age!
Sweet kisses from Max as Monty lets out a little yawn...
Little cutie-bug...
Sweet and smiley big brother...
Thanks so much, Megan and Justin, for trusting your adorable little boys to my lens! It really was a joy to work with them. I will finish editing your photos and have your portrait cd ready for you by the end of the week!

No comments: