Sunday, May 16, 2010

"B" Family Photo Shoot

Last Tuesday evening, I had the pleasure of taking photos for the "B" Family. They have five people in their family: the dad (Dan), the mom (Angela), and three kiddos: Spencer, Amelia, and Madison. What a good looking group!
Angela and Dan have been married for 23 years...
Three sweet kids...
Miss Madison is the youngest...
Next comes Miss Amelia...
Then, big brother, Spencer...
I tell ya, I'm just glad that THEY have to choose which ones to print, because I wouldn't be able to choose! There's lots of good ones!
Mom and Dad are so photogenic!
We took several pictures of the kids in this location, and I had a difficult time picking which one to put on here!
Such a pretty smile!
Amelia has gorgeous eyes!
Handsome big brother!
Another group shot...
I love this one of Mom and Dad!
And one more of each of the kiddos...


They were a fun group to work with...
I love these shots from behind. It always captures a great picture of the family at just that split second in time.
Thanks so much, Dan and Angela, for trusting your family to my lens. I will finish editing your pictures and have your portrait cd ready for you within the next few days!

No comments: