Monday, November 15, 2010

"R" Family Photo Shoot--Nov 2010

On a beautiful Autumn afternoon, I had the pleasure of taking photos for the "R" Family. What a fun and good-lookin' group they are! I took oodles of photos, and have spent a lot of time editing because there are just so many good shots. Here are a few of my favorites...
Here's the whole gang: (left to right) Rylee, Aleah, Brian, Jami, and Jillian
Miss Aleah sure does look like a teenager in this photo!  (Really, though...she's 8)
Miss Rylee has the perfect complexion to play with the saturation levels while editing and get some great results!
Doesn't Jillian make being one-year-old look like fun??
Here are the sweet parents.
I love Rylee's expression in this picture.  Jillian had just 'put the brakes on' and Rylee was trying to her to take her hand again.  I have a sequence of shots from this that are really fun!
I think this is my favorite 'saturation level' picture of this bunch.
Baby yoga!
I just happened to catch this one, and it's so precious!
Love those baby profiles!  Look at those long eyelashes!
This is my favorite one of Brian and Jami.
She looks like a model, doesn't she?
So pretty...
Jillian was having so much fun playing on the bridge!  Love this expression!
Awwww...
Sweet Mama with her baby girl...
Jami loves black and white photos, so I've tried to include lots of those on her Portrait Disk.
I love how the breeze was blowing Rylee's hair right across Daddy's shirt!
Cutie-bug!
This must be an expression Jillian does quite often, because I think my camera caught her doing this about 5 times!  So cute!
I just love this beautiful family!
Thanks so much, Brian and Jami, for trusting your family to my lens. It was a joy to capture 'a day in the life' of your sweet family. I will finish editing your photos and have your Portrait CD ready for you by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These are so good Janet!! Of course the subjects were pretty darn cute (yes all 5 of them!). She will have a hard time choosing that is for sure!