Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Monte's 6-Month Photo Shoot

On a pretty October morning, I had the privilege of photographing little Monte for his 6 month portraits. He is such a cutie!
Love his cute little expression in this shot.  His Halloween shirt looks so nice against the autumn background!
It takes a lot of concentration to sit up when you're only 6 months old.  Love that look of concentration on his face!
That little tongue is adorable; as are his beautiful eyes against the handmade quilt.
Now THIS is a cute little punkin!
Sweet baby boy...
There's that cute little tongue again, as he plays with his shoes.
If I had the time, I would love to Photoshop a surfboard and ocean into this shot!
Gotta love the punkin butt.
Thank you, Justin and Megan, for trusting your precious baby boy to my lens. He was a pleasure to work with, just as his big bubby always is. I will finish editing your photos and have your portrait CD ready for you by this weekend!

No comments: