Sunday, April 10, 2011

Katie S's 4th Birthday Photo Shoot

Saturday morning I had the privilege of photographing Little Miss Katie, who is turning 4 years old today. She was a wonderful little model, and we had lots of fun capturing her photographs!
Isn't she a little cutie-bug?
With preschoolers, I love to just capture them doing the things that come naturally.  This is one of my favorite shots from this photo shoot.  I love those little ballet slippered feet reaching oh so high!
This expression...I LOVE it!!
This is another one of those shots that turned out great!!  That Katie is a natural!

"How old are you going to be on your birthday?"
This innocent little look is beautiful.  When my 8 year old saw this picture, she said, "Oh she looks like a doll.  One of those sweet little Puerto Rican dolls."  I said, "Sweetie, that's 'porcelain' dolls!"  :o)
Thank you, Scott and Tonia, for trusting your beautiful little princess to my lens.  She was a joy to photograph!  I will finish editing her photos and have your Portrait CD (with these photos and many more!) ready for you by the end of the week.

No comments: