Friday, September 24, 2010

Garren Frasher's Senior Portraits--September 2010

Saturday I had the privilege of taking Garren's F's Senior Portraits. I'm so glad that he and his parents have to choose which ones to print, because I don't think that I could decide! There are lots and lots of good ones.
This is one of my favorite close-ups!



I'm not sure what it is, but I think his mom will really really like this one.
I like the way this one turned out with the sepia and filters.


The angle of this one really sets it off.



I used a watercolor filter on this one.  I like the way it brings out his facial features, as well as the rough texture on the wall behind him.
The perspective on this shot allows you to see what a tall young man he is!



This picture looks just right in black and white!














Thanks so much for trusting your Senior portraits to my lens! It was a pleasure to work with you, and I hope you are very pleased with the results. I will finish editing your photos and have your portrait cd ready for you by the beginning of the week.

No comments: