Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Caleb Sheesley's 2nd Birthday Photo Shoot

Last week I had the pleasure of taking photos of a sweet little boy who just turned two! Here's Caleb the Cutie-Bug...

Caleb loves being outside, so we had lots of fun playing together during his photo shoot...


He's really concentrating as his mommy holds his hand to help him climb the rocks.  Look at those sweet little lips!


Such a dolly!

Caleb liked the bridge and looking down at the water...

He's very serious in this shot...


All sweet and smiley.  I'll bet this is the look he gives his mommy when he's ready for a snuggle!

Caleb kept finding little leaves and sticks and sharing them with me.  Who can resist that??


I'm not sure what it is about this shot, but I just love it!

These little flowers were sure attracting the butterflies at the Butterfly Garden!


Busy little boy.  (This shot reminds me of the little sister running down the hill on the opening of Little House on the Prairie! :o)

Caleb's Collage...


Thanks so much, Scott and Tonia, for trusting your adorable young man to my lens. He was a joy to work with, and I had a great time photographing him. I will finish editing his pictures and have your portrait cd (with these photos and many more!) ready for you sometime this weekend.

No comments: