Monday, January 4, 2010

Allison Family Photo Shoot--January 2010

A week ago, I had the pleasure of taking photos for the "A" Family. Dad-Shane, Mom-Andrea, Big Sister-Natalie, Middle-Sized Sister-Courtney, and baby brother-Tyler. I always have a great time taking photos for this family. Their three kiddos are lots of fun, with great personalities! This first picture is one of those that just cracks me up at the 'real-ness' of it...Mom and Dad leaning on each other, while the kids are each busy with their own little pursuit for the moment. Call me strange, but I love this picture!
Sweet little Tyler. I really like the textures and shadows in this picture. It's all very 'boy'!
That Courtney is such a cutie-bug!
I remember when Natalie was an itty-bitty baby. Now she such a gorgeous young lady. (But still a ham! :o)
A picture of the whole group...
Another group shot. If you look closely, you will see that Tyler is reaching for candy corn from his mommy's hand. Hey...whatever it takes! :o) Don't the roses look so pretty behind them?
Another picture of Natalie the beauty queen...
Little Miss Peek-A-Boo...
Bubby was being kind of shy in this shot...
Mommy with Courtney...
Daddy and his girlies...
A nice shot of the whole group...
Daddy and Mommy with their little monkey. Can you see the huge grin on his face?!?
Sweet sisters...
Mom and Dad with their hands full...I really like this picture in black and white...
One more picture of Natalie...
and of Tyler (with just a wee bit of candy corn slobber :o)...
and of Miss Courtney, who overcame her fear of heights for a picture in the big tree!
Sweet family...
Mommy and her girls...
The whole gang off to enjoy the rest of their day (and some tacos from their favorite taco place! :o)
I will have your cd ready for you tomorrow, Andrea. Thanks so much for trusting your family to my lens. It was a joy!

No comments: