Thursday, September 10, 2009

Katie and Eli's Family Photo Shoot--Sept 2009

Last Saturday morning, I had the privilege of taking family portraits for Eli, Katie, Haylee, and Landin. The kiddos were in a great mood, and we had oodles of fun talking and posing! This first one is one of my favorites and it wasn't planned at all. It was one of the very last photos I took, and the kids were acting silly and just being kids!
Landin is a cute little 2 year old. I just love that age! You can get lots of great expressions just by having a conversation with them...
Here's Little Miss Haylee! She just celebrated her 6th birthday. She was great at being a model!
The two kiddos together...
I was hearing some big story about the time this picture was taken. I was singing to him the little song about "The monkeys in the jungle say 'thank you, Lord'. He said, "No...the monkeys say (and then made the monkey sound for me)!" It was so cute!
I just love little kiddos' profiles!
Not a bit camera-shy!
Bubby and Sissy...
Eli and Katy...
Little mister magazine cover!
Love that sweet smile...
What is it with me and pictures taken from the back? I'm not sure, but I'm really drawn to them! Isn't this one cute??
Lots of giggles...All boy...
Haylee said, "Look how many pieces there are on this flower!" Roses are pretty amazing, and it's nice to have children to remind us to enjoy those simple things...
I just love the architecture at this photo shoot site!
The whole family...
Relaxed little Landin...
Sweet Haylee (with a bit of an attitude in this shot! :o)...
The kids expressions in this picture are so natural. Cute cute!
Eli and Katy...
Landin and Haylee...
Shy and smiley...
I was born to be in pictures...
The whole gang...
Eli and Katy...
Eli, Landin, Haylee, and Katy...off to enjoy a day together!
Thanks so much for trusting your family to my lens. I'm almost finished editing your photos, and hope to have them burned to a cd by this weekend!

No comments: