Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jennifer and Mark's Wedding Portraits

On Saturday, June 13th, I had the pleasure of taking wedding portraits for Jennifer R and Mark W. A lovely summer day...not too hot and not too cold...but just right for an outdoor wedding! Here's the happy couple...
Lots of smiles, even after the crazy photographer put them through an hour of portrait taking!
The many fountains made awesome backdrops...
What a great setting for a wedding!
Here's Jennifer and Mark with their little guy, Christian. He is a cutie!
Sweet snuggles...
Is this kid photogenic, or what??
They both look so gorgeous, and her bouquet is beautiful!
The happy couple...
And the happy little guy...
I absolutely love this shot!
Little Christian kept finding lots of neat things to look at!
Isn't he so cute in his little suit??
Here's a fun picture, with the sunglasses, but the thing I really like about it is that if you click on the picture and look at the reflection in his glasses...it shows his bride!
Smiley little guy...
My goodness, the little ring bearer and flower girl were absolutely adorable! They look like they belong on the cover of a Gap Kids catalog!
Here's the little flower girl holding the groom's ring...
And the little ring bearer holding the bride's ring. (And...he only dropped it once! :o)
Wedding rings atop the bouquet...
Some alone time...
I love this real-life shot of Christian getting out of his suit coat as quickly as his little hands would let him!
Love those expressions...
See what I mean about the Gap Kids thing???
Enjoying the big day...
Making the most of the wonderful architecture...
Oh my goodness...look at those eyes!
So sweet...
Awww...
I told Jennifer that I wanted her to give me a 'sassy shot' showing off her ring. Maybe she should consider modeling, too! She's a natural!
I absolutely loved taking portraits for your wedding day. I'll have your cd with over 225 photos on it ready for you in the next day or so. Thanks for trusting your special day to my lens. It was a pleasure!

No comments: