Friday, January 1, 2010

F, Pellow & Ward Families Photo Shoot--January 2010

Last Sunday I had the privilege to do a photo shoot for two sisters, along with their families, and their mom and dad. We met a little earlier than we planned because the rain was a-comin'! We missed the rain, but it sure was windy. Nevertheless, we were able to get some really cute pictures.

Here are the grandkids! What a nice-looking group...
Here is Jenna with her son, Logan. They both have cute dimples, don't they??
Here's the P Family: Logan, Kyle, Jenna, Natalie, Josie, and Delilah...
Here's the W Family: Hannah, Justin, Lynette, Aaron, Taylor, and Andrew...
Here are the grandparents, Pop and Nanny, aka Vic and Linda...(She has the prettiest blue eyes!!)
Little Miss Delilah...what a cutie-bug!
I just love the 'walking away' shots. Such a great reminder of this time in the life of the family because you can see their heights so easily.
The whole gang! I tell ya, it's always so exciting to get a portrait with everyone looking at the camera and looking happy...especially on a windy day! :o)
The P Family...Love that pose from little Miss Josie! This shot really captures their personalities...
What a good-lookin' family!
Mom with her girlies. They are all so pretty and have such gorgeous eyes!
Daddy and his girls...cute, cute, cute!
Another shot of the whole group. By the way, we figured out why this is called a "BREEZE"way!! The wind really whipped right through there!
Kyle and Jenna...I really like this picture!
Love this shot of the W Family!
Nanny and Pop with the P Family...
Little Miss Josie is full of personality...She just cracks me up!
One final pic of the P Family...
I took nearly 400 photos that day, so I've had quite a time deciding which ones to choose and edit. I'm glad that they get to make the final call on which ones to print! :o) I'll be burning your portraits to CD and will get them to you in the next day or so, Lynette and Jenna! Thanks so much for trusting your familes to my lens. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

No comments: